GRIEVANCE / COMPLAINT REDRESSAL MECHANISM
To formulate and Implement guidelines for the constituent of grievance / complaint redressal committee and for the effective and efficient Grievance redressal of Complaints / dispute received from employees / Sales Executives / Vendors / Franchisee / Customer / Persons of general public in connection with the Products of the company.
NEED FOR GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
A Complaint / dispute can be defined as the sense of resentment or antipathy typically arising out of a feeling of being wronged and as an expression of discontent made to an organization in relation to the services rendered by it and related to its products, where a certain standard is explicitly or implicitly expected.
We believe that a Grievance / complaint redressal mechanism of an organization is the gauge to measure its efficiency and effectiveness and it also provides important feedback on the working of the organization.
GRIEVANCE / COMPLAINT REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
For quick and effective resolving of a Grievance / complaint / dispute, a Grievance redressal committee will be constituted comprising of three responsible officials of the company.
Committee will deal with every complaint in a fair, objective and just manner and issue reasoned speaking reply for every grievance rejected.
- MEMBERS OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
The Company reserves the right to change the officers so appointed at any time. Please check the website on a regular basis to know the current status and composition of the Grievance re-dressal committee.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE can receive complaints from the Complainant i.e. Employee / Sales Executive / Vendor / Franchisee / Customers / Persons of general public directly.
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE shall keep separate register for complaints so received either from company’s Portal or by email or by post or in person.
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE shall issue a Complaint number to the Complainant only once the complete details including address, mobile number etc. of the person raising the complaint and also the complete details of the complainant is recorded in the register so maintained as per point in the register so maintained.
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE shall also note complete details of the person / company / officer against whom the complaint is raised. The Officer shall note the email ID of Complainant and shall use the same to communicate the status of the Complaint to the Complainant.
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE shall call for information and do all things necessary to solve the issue rose in the Complaint.
- The GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE shall strive to solve the matter as expeditiously as possible as but not later than 45 days from the date of the receipt of the complaint and inform the concerned person in writing.
- If the complainant is satisfied with the resolution as put forward by the Grievance redressal committee then the complainant, will submit a letter with the Grievance redressal committee for their records wherein complainant will mention that he / she is fully satisfied with the decision of the Grievance redressal committee in respect of his complaint and will not seek further resolution to his / her complaint and his / her complaint be treated as closed.
In case the aggrieved employee / Sales Executive or Vendor or Franchisee or consumer or person of general Public is not satisfied with the decision of the Grievance re-dressal committee, such an employee / Sales Executive or Vendor or Franchisee or consumer or person of general Public shall be free to seek appropriate resolution of his / her complaint / dispute by an arbitrator.
PROCEDURE AND VENUE OF ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS
The Arbitration proceedings will be held at company’s registered office at A-780, Indra Vihar, Kota – 324005 (Rajasthan, India). The decision of the arbitrator as appointed under The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time would be final in the matter and the judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator after applying strict rules of Law to facts, as may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall be the sole and exclusive procedure for the resolution of disputes between the Parties, including disputes that might arise after termination of an agreement.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED
- Either Party may serve a notice of arbitration clearly mentioning therein claims / issues which are to be subjected to arbitration on the other party with a copy to the company if complaint is not against the company.
- This notice may be served either in Person at his address or by registered Post and shall be effective on the receipt thereof by the party to whom it is addressed.
- The Parties shall attempt to select a mutually agreeable arbitrator from the Panel of arbitrators failing which; arbitration shall be selected in accordance with the rules as framed under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Either Party may attend and Participate in the proceeding to be held at A-780, Indra Vihar, Kota – 324005 (Rajasthan, India), in person or by Skype.
- The Arbitration shall be conducted in English / Hindi only.
- The party in whose favor the arbitration award is rendered shall be entitled to recover cost and expenses of arbitration including counsel fee, cost and expenses incurred on administration of arbitration Proceedings and implementation of award.
- Either party may apply to court of competent jurisdiction in Kota district (Rajasthan, India) to seek Injunctive relief before or after the Pendency of arbitration Proceeding and it shall not constitute a waiver of the right or obligation of any party to submit any claim seeking relief other than the injunctive relief to arbitration.